Monday, December 5, 2011

Taylor Swift's Bang-in New Look

Taylor Swift has been making headlines with her recent hairstyle change opting for straight hair and bangs. Taylor wore a fake version of this look to the American Music Awards in 2010, using clip on bangs instead of taking the plunge of cutting her hair. Personally I love LOVE love this hairstyle. When she wore bangs and straight hair to the AMA's I had hoped it was real because she looked drop dead gorgeous, I am so glad she brought it back and actually went all in, actually cutting her hair. 
With straight hair Taylor looks her age which is 21. I often forget this because her hair choices can appear quite young. With the bouncing curls and waves I think she looks more like a teeny bopper than a twenty-something music superstar. Part of the problem is when I think curls and waves, I think Shirley Temple. I take Taylor much more seriously when she chooses a more adult and contemporary look, even if it is just her hair. I really hope she keeps it and loves it! 


What do you think? Should she have changed her hair? 
On a side note can we talk about that dress? So beautiful and perfect for Billboard's Sixth Annual Woman in Music Event. 


Source.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore the way bangs look on her! She is so beautiful and of course her red dress is so stunning! Great blog, I am now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete