Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sherlock Holmes 2: A Game of Shadows Premiere

Sherlock Holmes 2: A Game of Shadows is gearing up for its release on December 16th. The star studded cast came out to celebrate the release at the LA Premiere last night. 


Rachel McAdams looked stunning, she was my best dressed for the evening. I love this dress and part of me thinks it looks like Christmas wrapping paper, which only makes me like it more because I am definitely in the Holiday spirit right now. 
 Noomi Rapace took a style tip from Rachel McAdams wearing a halter gold version of her dress. 
 Director Guy Ritchie wore a 3 piece tweed suit and bow tie, I love that he chose to be different. He is pictured with girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley. 
 Expecting parents Robert Downey Jr and Susan Downey. I think it would have been nice if they tried to match or at least complement each other's looks more. 
 Jared Harris and Allegra Rigglo. 
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment